White 6ft Spinning Aluminum Flagpole
6' white tangle-free rotating flagpole.
- Top half of pole spins on a ball bearing shaft making it virtually impossible for the flag to wrap or tangle
- Two-piece construction with threaded joint for easy assembly and economical shipping
- Made of high-grade aluminum with a white, baked enamel finish
- Shiny gold-finished plastic ball ornament
- Designed for flags with sleeve or with grommets (3x5 is the ideal size for 6' pole)
- Pole size approximately 6' long x 1" diameter
- Fits inside any 1-inch diameter bracket
- Pair of clear acrylic mounting clamps included
This pole is also available as a kit with a bracket and mounting clamps included for substantial savings. Click here to see our white 6ft spinning aluminum flagpole kit.
Mounting instructions for flags with grommets:
- Remove set screws from mounting clamps and slide the first clamp up the bottom of flagpole and position just below swivel clip. (Clip should be used only with flags with a pole sleeve and tab). Please do not attach the grommet to the clip ring.
- Position threaded hole in clamp under the top grommet of the flag .
- Replace set screw in clamp through the grommet of flag thereby holding flag snug against the pole (see picture #2). Please do not overtighten.
- Repeat with lower grommet.
- Position bottom clamp so there is a slight amount of tension on the canvas header between the grommets, thus holding the flag firmly in place.
- For extra security, zip ties may be threaded through the grommets and around the pole below the bottom clamp and above the top clamp (see pictures #3 & #4 for two different zip tie mounting methods). This step in not required, but is recommended (especially for flags with larger grommets). Two medium-sized, white zip ties are included in the kit.
Spinning poles are not recommended for flags made of material heavier than nylon (which includes cotton, 2-ply polyester and spun polyester) or larger than 3x5. Flags should not be flown in extreme wind conditions.